The Total Career Makeover Contest
Since I’m always talking about how to prepare for interviews including what to wear, I’m hosting this contest where two lucky people will win a Total Career Makeover – you’ll get a new interview outfit, a makeover, a copy of my books, and a consulting session with me so I can help you turbocharge your search!"
See our winner’s amazing transformation here
One lucky WOMAN and one lucky MAN have won:
- A new interview suit sponsored by Absolutely Abby
- A makeover sponsored by Bobbi Brown Cosmetics
- A professional hairstyling at the Richard Joseph Salon
- One (1) "Capture a Recruiter" consultation session with Absolutely Abby
- One (1) signed copy of "Absolutely Abby’s 101 Job Search Secrets" and "Absolutely Abby’s Top 12 Interview Questions Exposed"
- Five (5) of Absolutely Abby’s teleseminars:
- Making "Overqualified" a Job Search Advantage
- Developing Strong Relationships with Headhunters
- What You Don’t Know You Don’t Know About LinkedIn
- Exposing the Hidden Job Market
- Interviewing Ingenuity
Eight (8) Semi-Finalists received: a signed copy of "Absolutely Abby’s 101 Job Search Secrets" and "Absolutely Abby’s Top 12 Interview Questions Exposed" and 5 Absolutely Abby teleseminars.
Special Guest Melissa Murray — Image Consultant
Certified by only one of eight Image Masters in the world, Melissa Murray blends her style, image and branding expertise to ensure her clients are ready to take center stage!
Melissa wardrobes some of the most influential business and thought leaders of our time. Her clients rave about her energy, charm, vision, creativity, authenticity, and dedication to superb results.
Important Contest Details
Please review the complete Official Rules from this page.
- Absolutely Abby’s "Total Career Makeover" Contest will be accepting entries online until 11:59 PM (PST) March 18, 2014.
- To participate in Absolutely Abby’s "Total Career Makeover" contest you must be at least 18 years of age at the time of entry and a legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, including APO/FPO addresses excluding Puerto Rico.
- Ten (10) Finalists (5 men, 5 women) will be announced on or before March 24, 2014. Their stories and photos will be posted online for audience voting.
- The votes will end on March 29, 2014 at 11:59 PM PST. The one (1) man and one (1) woman who receive the most votes will be invited to receive their Total Career Makeover in San Diego.
- The two (2) Grand Prize Winners must provide their own transportation to San Diego for Absolutely Abby’s "Total Career Makeover" event on April 8, 2014. Unfortunately, travel and/or lodging expenses cannot be reimbursed.
- Eight (8) Semi-Finalists will receive: a signed copy of Absolutely Abby’s 101 Job Search Secrets and Absolutely Abby’s Top 12 Interview Questions Exposed and five (5) of Absolutely Abby’s teleseminars.
- Both employed and unemployed job seekers are welcome to enter provided they are actively engaged in searching for a new job for the duration of the contest.